'Friends'
I have noticed that they tend to celebrate EVERYTHING here. At home we have the chocolate egg isle or section of the supermarket. Well here they have whole sections and you can buy everything from Easter china, wall decorations, place mats, toys the list goes on and on and that is before the eggs!! So I can only imagine what Thanksgiving and Christmas will bring.
We are thinking of heading to San Antonio for the Easter weekend. They don't have Easter Monday off, but they do have Good Friday off. Unlike home, everything is still open Good Friday. So we thought we would head down and do the theme parks before the weather starts to heat up.
We braved our first birthday party today. I wasn't sure what to expect. It was huge, both classes were invited. There are only 12 kids in Sharni's class but 6 birthdays in April so I am guessing by the end of April I will be a pro.
I have started feeling the bump moving around. Thought I had better throw in a pic of the growing belly. (I don't look too impressed to be having my pic taken. You can tell I haven't got my crows feet. I have been watching too much 'Lie to Me')
'The Belly'
As the weather warms up a little we brave it to the pool area. It isn't warm enough for me. But the kids don't mind and then Dene joins them in the hot tub!






Sharni looks all grown up in her uniform ..Look at your belly bump!! I am giving it a cyber rub...can you feel it. **rub**rub**....I just only imagine how overboard the shops would go for every occasion - that is americans for you - Not content just to do little easter hunt in the garden...Don't cave in to the pressure. xox
ReplyDelete