Thursday, April 16, 2009

20 week scan all good

Just thought I would update you all with the 20 week scan I had today.
All is well with the rug rat. No, we didn't find out if it was a boy or a girl. I don't think they believed us that we didn't want to know. The nurse said later that it is pretty rare for people not to find out. But hey I am pretty rare..... as you all know I am sure.

Everything appears to be perfectly normal. Bugalugs is perfect size etc, for 20 weeks. Although it was over very quickly and no 3D picture or anything. I will see if Dene can scan the pics and I can upload them. Although as I am sure you are all aware they are usually pretty hard to see anything! Just looks like a little alien, and is certainly starting to feel that way. I mean that in the nicest possible way.

2 comments:

  1. Great news Min. Happy to hear all is going well with bub. You know what those americans are like though!! Very impatient so can't imagine too many could wait 9 months to find out the sex of their baby. Good on you though i think the surprise is half the joy. Today we are going to be setting up Mum and Dads shed for Pauls 40th Party on Sat night. I made 100 sausage rolls yesterday for it (you can see them on my blog).. It is a beautiful sunny day here and we are enjoying the school holiday break. We also have Sis in law, Bro in law and our neice over from Sydney for a month. Have a good day xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear all is well with the little one. Now just sit back and enjoy eating whatever you like! Those hot cross buns look yummy.
    Matilda was concerned that the Easter Bunny wouldn't find Sharni and Nait too, but I explained that the EB knows EVERYTHING, even more than mum and dad!

    ReplyDelete