Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tahlia Maree Kuenen

Born 4th September 2009, 11.30am, weighing 7lb 5oz.


Missy Moo decided to arrive on Friday after much walking on my behalf. I even went to the gym to walk on a treadmill (don't fret, at a snail pace) as it was the only place cool enough for me to walk. Then Mum dragged me out later that night for a walk around the complex. All of this so I could avoid inducing if I wanted. So of course a few hours later labour began and 10 hours later she arrived!! Of course she is gorgeous. It is my parental right to have that eye removed for such instances. She is doing well, very similar looking to both Sharni and Nait. Obviously they have all come from the same mold. So now we have a little Yankie to take home as a token of our time in Houston. When looking for names we were laughing at having Hugh Stan as a boy name, but obviously thought better of it. Not to mention she didn't look like a Hugh..... Anyway enough with the chit chat I will cut to the chase and just show you some pics. I know that is what you want to see.


Oh I almost forgot, I have no idea how as it was such a lovely homecoming. Sharni, Nait and their friend Sophie (not to mention the adults) had decorated our garage door and our whole house for when Tahlia & I arrived home. It was beautiful, I felt very spoilt.

1 comment:

  1. OH...congratulations Min...i was just thinking yesterday that you must have had the baby by now. So pleased it all went well and she looks so adorable - of course. Sending big hugs to you all. Lovely name too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete