Thursday, May 13, 2010

Heading Home

We are leaving! Leaving Houston Texas Thursday 20th May, 2010.

So I guess this is the end of my blogging. Albeit it has been a bit hit and miss with all that goes on in the day to day life of a Mum with 3 kids. But it has been fun to share with family and friends which was the intention. Now I can just tell you over a coffee aaaahhhhh.

Thought I had better head out on the weekend and get some photos of the kids at some Texan iconic type of thing. Any ideas? Perhaps near a dude ranch with the white fences and longhorns in the background. ha ha

Well must go, 1 week is crazy talk to try and get organised to come home!!
Will see you all at home.
Luv Min xx

1 comment:

  1. It has been great having you blog your adventures in Houston MIn. Loved reading it , and seems that I am a week late in seeing this one...Yay, you are home. xo

    ReplyDelete