Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Gorgeous Pics of the kids
It is Father's Day over here next weekend. So poor Dene has Father's Day on Sunday and his Birthday on Monday. I have been trying to think what to get him and will probably get him a small BBQ for our 'garage' come 'patio'. But I also got inspired by a photo book that a friend had done of all pictures throughout the year. My style of scrap booking. So my friend took some beautiful photos of the kids and my tummy and I put them together with some pictures throughout the year and got a book made. Thanks to shutterfly.com it was easy to put together. I was going to wait till after the day to share the pics but I figured Dene never seems to look at the blog or facebook so I think I would be safe to post the pics. (famous last words!) So here is a taste and I will probably post more on Facebook. I think I am going to buy a good camera and start playing around with it, get in some practice before the baby arrives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment